Source Article Link: https://monero.observer/monero-dev-activity-report-week-21-2023/
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (9, 5:4:0)
- #8878 common: do not use DNS to determine if address is local [release-v0.18] (tobtoht)
- #8880 depends: remove icu4c (tobtoht)
- #8882 wallet2: ensure transfers and sweeps use same fee calc logic (j-berman)
- #4181 I2P Integration (devhyper)
- #2170 blog: 10block old decoy vuln. disclosure (plowsof)
- #8873 depends: update icu4c to 73.1 (tobtoht)
- #8876 Update blockchain_stats.cpp [Potential Memory Leak] (RandomGuy199)
- #2014 add Guarda (bchrvl)
- #2171 Create hello-world.js (kasukabeshinchan)
2 - ISSUES (9, 6:3)
- #8872 [Vulnerability Disclosure] Post-Mortem of 10-Block-Old Decoy Selection Bug 2023 (jeffro256)
- #8874 [Suggestion] Daemon RPC: submit_block improvements (duggavo)
- #8875 stuck when synchronizing - corrupt DB ? (Gingeropolous)
- #8877 Support restoring multisig wallets from seed in monero-wallet-rpc (woodser)
- #8879 status only shows 100% as daemon is synchronizing (Gingeropolous)
- #8881 monerod crashes (paboum)
- #8871 monero-wallet-rpc digest authentication doesn’t work (trueToastedCode)
- #8841 Synchronization went to the current level ( 99% ) and then the problem started. (motogon)
- #4180 Socks5 proxy being bypassed + Other weirdness (unrealumbreallaaaaa)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.
License: CC BY 4.0, no changes were made to the article.