Source Article Link: https://monero.observer/jberman-completes-monero-dev-work-2023-part-5-ccs/
Justin Berman has published the third and final progress report for his full-time 2023 (part 5) Monero dev work CCS proposal:
Update 3: 500+ hours
- Completed changes to the GUI PR for background sync and made corresponding changes to the core repo PR
- Pushed a draft PR with clear remaining TODO’s for the Seraphis lib async scanner
- Explored swapping epee’s http client with libcurl in the async scanner
- Implemented review comments on the PR for a utility to convert legacy tx’s outputs into Seraphis wallet lib compatible enotes
- No further progress on full chain membership proof integration since update 2
Justin is planning to continue work on the next main wallet3 task of completing todo’s in the async scanner PR.
The full dev update is available on Github in !401.
License: CC BY 4.0, no changes were made to the article.